Friday 3 July 2009

Myspace.

My old blog used to be awesome.
I think I wrote better when I was thinner, people get too defensive about things nowadays anyway.
"People" should remember that just because we're meant to be nearly grown-ups, doesn't mean that we can't complain, bitch or gossip. It really is fundamental that nobody forgets this.

I know that this is meant to more be a creative outlet, but I thought I'd mention that things used be better when I was able to say what I wanted without everyone hating me and turning. I should have made friends with the people I wanted to make friends with at Coombe, and I should have kept Lucy by my side. I feel like a bitch for not making more effort.


I need more creativity, I suppose.
I probably won't blog with work until after Guilfest (next week) as I only have access to the internet via my Gran's computer which is phenomenally slow and I get too impatient with it to ever do anything.

I guess I'm feeling a bit down.
I'm toning up though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: