Monday 13 July 2009

There will be backlog.

Everything will probably be going up at once on Saturday/Sunday as I'll be able to use my own laptop at Moons, or at least a faster computer..
Don't think that I have too many worthy photographs for here, but ofcourse they'll be up on Facebook for anyone who does want to take a look.

Overall, disregarding the weather and coming home early, Guilfest was pretty good. However, adding the weather into the mix, it was definitely not even close to being as good as the previous two, and I was genuinely relieved to be home, not like other times when I've been glad to not be sleeping in a tent but sad about leaving the festival mentality for another year. Sadly, the sun is what brings that on and apart from a few measly hours on Friday, that was distinctly lacking. Then on Saturday everything was went and cold, which isn't good most of the time, but definitely not when sleeping outdoors.

I'm off to a barbecue tomorrow, should be good but I'm a bit nervous, although hopefully there won't be too many people there that I don't know, which I guess is what I'm most nervous about. I don't have my boyfriend to hide behind if the worst does happen.

I have threeish films to be developed, but I don't want to add even more to the work load. :(

I got give a summer project for uni today via email.
As much as I dislike "Summer Project" in the subject line of an email, I'm actually quite looking forward to doing it, and it will be a good thing to add to here.
The theme is 7th August 2009. Conveniently this is when I'm off to see Walking with Dinosaurs. But I'm not sure what my final outcome will be yet. Still, it will be good to get some focused work done, not just for here but to add to my portfolio. I mean at the moment what I'm doing is how I intend to keep things so it's good to be proactive about it.

And finally, I pose this question, why are some people so unashamed of things? I must say, as much as I don't approve, I do admire her confidence, maybe I'll brave a bikini in France. Well, probably not..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: