Monday 27 July 2009

I have very mucky feet.

Got home from Ben & Jerry's festival about an hour ago.
Wore flip-flops today, I'd say it was a mistake but it was hot and sunny until about 2 o'clock this afternoon and I left the house at half 10. Made me so cross, I nearly had a little cry on the way back to Clapham Junction.
I've tried washing them but they are still dirty. Ew.

Any time I've tried to do anything fun, it has rained so far and when it's not raining I'm always doing nothing so just end up sitting in the garden being very unexciting.
It best not rain on holiday, that would be rubbish.

Ben & Jerry's was good though, although it was way, way busier than last year, even though it was a bit cold and very wet and last year was the beginning of a heat wave (therefore perfect for a festival with free ice cream). I believe there were too many people with brats there, they should get rid of them.

Had a long DMC with Moon over dinner at my Mums about how shit some of the people we know are and about how even the ones we love are slightly rubbish and lazy. It's infuriating, but one of those things, I just wonder if we'll ever get away from it.

I have two Lovefilms begging to be watched but we've been home too late two nights in a row. Poo. Well, actually, tonight we were home at optimum time but Moon is watching some silly Sean Connery man movie on TV.

Photos from Ben and Jerry's should be up tomorrow as will some examples of my summer RDB.
We saw some badass alpacas today. Animals from Vauxhall Farm have very nice hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: