Wednesday 8 July 2009

Indispensable.

I am currently hijacking somebody's internet at Moon's house. It's working out quite well for me, I am completely for this kind of thing. It's much easier than trying to guess Moon's unguessable wireless password.
Am currently listening to Barbara Ann by The Beach Boys to psyche myself up for them on Saturday. I'm off to Guilfest tomorrow. Hopefully it will be sunny, I was hopeful until it pissed it down half an hour ago.

I was sick of the sun and now I'm sick of the rain. I don't like to complain about the weather because it's frankly a waste of breathe but this country is quite annoying.
I just hope it's sunny tomorrow.

These are some photos from a disposable camera I used over a year ago that I only got developed at the weekend, and the last few are from my Action Sampler, which I've since learnt NEEDS sunlight otherwise nothing works at all properly, I suppose that is hinted at by the fact it's made almost entirely out of plastic. The ones in the light have still turned out pretty good though.

Photos from Guilfest will be up in the near future I'd imagine.
Recordings from the iTunes Jamie T gig are up on iTunes, and they sound awesome, pity the crowd are sort of fazed out, but then it would never be as good as it actually was anyway I suppose. ♥

The Maccabees for Radio 1 Live Lounge











Polaroid, which was cropped annoyingly by Moon's scanner :(






I'm taking film as well as digital to Guilfest so hopefully I'll have some nice film ones. I'm more into it at the moment, I'm thinking about taking some more black and white ones to develop myself when I get back to uni.

1 comment:

  1. Aaah I keep debating whether to get one of those action sampler cameras
    I think your pictures have swayed me ever so slightly :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: