Thursday 23 July 2009

They say it is going to rain all day tomorrow.

It is quite hot outside, I find this very hard to believe. I also mainly hope it doesn't.



I've written my first review on Lovefilm, I know this isn't a big deal but The Machinist really did annoy me that much. It was so dull. Christian Bale isn't even nice to look at in it.

... that transformation probably is the most interesting part of the film though.


Garlic Mayonnaise. Created atBigHugeLabs

If I didn't have this then I think my Flickr would get more attention but I don't really need Flickr when I have this so it's not so bad really.
I have managed to get my Gran's computer up to a speed where I can use it for this, so that's some kind of improvement, I left my laptop at Moon's anyway.

Moon's mum was talking about buying tickets to Paris for Moon's brother and his girlfriend, it's dumb anyway and no one should really do that. One, Edward's girlfriend is annoying and a whore anyway but mainly two, why is something as extravagant never offered to me? I am a much better addition to their fam and have been around for much longer. It better not happen or I won't talk to either of them again. I'm trying to avoid speaking to the girlfriend anyway. She's a typical overuser of the word "random", if you get what I mean. urgh.


See? No rain clouds.

I wish to be this person. Her work is wicked, she's a friend of Joe's who I met at one of his gigs. She was nice but I ended up finding this somehow way after.
I want my summer project to be along this kind of theme,using both text and images, perhaps with the addition of illustration within the workbook:


July has been such a slow, long month, much more is happening in August.
Jamie T's new EP is out on the 31st.
I have no idea what to do with myself next week. I'm looking forward to Ben & Jerry's this weekend though... :)

Oh yes, for the house, the good tenants got charged £16.20 each for Noorany's damages because he didn't pay the last month's rent. I probably won't see that money again... or the money he owes for the last bills..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: