Friday 17 July 2009

Bit of a slacker.

I'm pretty damn sick of having no access to a printer or scanner.
I want to put some new work up.
Probably coming on Sunday or Monday.

I'm going to a party tomorrow, which will hopefully be better than the supposed one on Tuesday, just made me feel weirded out and sad. Feels like I'm following a lost cause...

The film I got developed today was pretty poor, I also think I'm going to stick to 6x4 for processed prints from now on, Boots are pretty sloppy with their 5x7 quality. Plus it's unnecessarily more expensive. I would use Jessops, if Dorking had ANYTHING! Overall though what I'd taken anyway wasn't too good. Some was weird, you'll see.

Moon is taking me to London next week, it's also Ben & Jerry's Fest next Sunday. I hope next week will be a lot more interesting than this lonesome week. I just seem to have accumulated a ton of food.. that I will probably end up not eating.

I've baked a tasty cake though, which should be up when I update.
Definitely will feel less lazy when I don't have to talk about doing things anymore.
No one's interested.

Summer project is underway. Started talking about David Blaine, who is an idiot.
Don't know what I'm basing it on yet but won't be able to start the actual work until 07.08.09 anyway, I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: