Thursday 2 July 2009

That was so good!

I'm not sure whether I'm in pain because of how much I danced last night or whether there's actually something wrong with me, my back kind of hurts.
It was so unbelievably awesome, I can't wait to see him again, he even dived into the crowd, I don't know whether these photographs illustrate it but it was a pretty long jump and he's a pretty tiny guy, so it was quite a feet.

It was a bit annoying that once again being on the right hand side of the stage meant we got less actual attention from Jamie, but then we probably got a better view and weren't kicked in the face by crowd-surfers.

The only annoying thing was the waiting, we had to wait for an hour outside before they opened the doors of The Roundhouse, then another hour until the doors to the stage opened, and then a further hour for the first band, Slow Club- who sound better live than they do on their Myspace, to come on. If they'd organised that aspect better than it would have been perfect. Oh, maybe if they hadn't taken our water away from us when we got in only for us to have been allowed to buy more water after that, that was pretty lousy.
I haven't danced so crazy in ages, there were loads of girls shouting about how sexy Jamie is, which he just isn't. And a load that had come clearly get a look at him, the girl behind me was standing still holding on for dear life to the bar at the front, she didn't even sing along and kept giving me astonishingly dirty looks, what a whore.
EEEEEE! It was so so so awesome! What a great way to kick-off summer.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: