Sunday 13 February 2011

Immersion - Robbie Cooper.


Immersion by Robbie Cooper.
The most interesting are the gamers who begin to cry due to not blinking for an extended period of time. I've been searching for this since seeing it on an episode of Panorama, I only found it when reading about Cooper's series about Secondlife Avatars.

I love the simple lighting set-up as well as the simple idea behind it. It can be almost as hypnotising watching someone play a game as it can be playing the game yourself.

I worked pretty hard on some images yesterday but I'm not going to edit them until tomorrow, I have some pretty interesting stats to go with them too. I should really have got rid of more clothes after my clear out than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: