Tuesday 22 February 2011

Swap shop.

Here is a better photo of my 'colour co-ordination', I have also made a flyer which I'm having checked over at the admin office. Flyers never work though, and I already have a few volunteers through word-of-mouth anyway, it's just going to be a week and in some cases two, until I get around to photographing them, therefore I'll have hardly anything to show. The flyers are a back-up, even if they don't work.

I'm pretty surprised by how much pink I have and how bright all my clothes are, I guess I knew that but it's weird to see it in an unedited photograph.

Today I attended a clothes swapping event, not that I brought anything back as it's against my own rules but I felt pretty complimented by the people looking over my clothes and it was interesting to see so many clothes en mass. I only took a couple of photos and I thought it might have been busier but there was enough there to perhaps think about keeping the images for this project.

© Ruth Johnston 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: