Wednesday 2 February 2011

Mock-up.

So, I presented my idea yesterday and it totally bombed. At least it's because I'm absolutely rubbish at presentations and was so nervous I felt like I was going to be sick, and not because it's a bad idea.
I really need to find the 'social comment' of it though. I think I have an idea but it needs a bit more of a push. However, at this stage it doesn't matter so much.

So I have a general idea of how I want the finished product to look and it's going in a book. Don't mock the photo, I'm hoping as I get more images, I might be more comfortable with the camera being in my face. As well as this, I'm hoping that the settings will become more interesting as the weather gets better, although the domestic setting is ideal in any case as the project is mainly based around fashion blogging at this stage.

This is generally how I hope the pages of the book will look, that is until they rip it to shreds in my tutorial next week. I should have around 6 images by then so it might look a bit more meaty. You'll have to click it to make it big.
© Ruth Johnston 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: