Wednesday 16 February 2011

Uploading some photographs!

Here is a photo of the entirety of my wardrobe — still lost on my project by the way.

Yesterday my course had a fundraiser for money towards both our Portsmouth exhibition and the London one, we made £110 and I like to think that I helped with about 45% of that.
© Georgie Gillard

It was a cake sale and everyone made lots of cakes, I feel I was slightly outshone by these ones:


But here are the ones I made anyway, I even co-ordinated them with the box. Plus, to tell you the truth, although the icing on those other cupcakes was nice, they were pretty dry, but good value nonetheless as you'd probably pay around £2/3 for them in a shop anyway and we were only charging £1.




Also, Monday was Valentines Day, and Moon and I had a lovely evening out, we went for a meal at Chiquitos where we got a beeper because we had to wait but were really only waiting about 10 minutes rather than half an hour. We then went to see Sanctum 3D which was amazing. It was just nice to spend some time together outside of our house by ourselves really, Valentines as an excuse to do so, or not.






© Ruth Johnston 2011.

I've taken hardly any photographs so far this year and this deeply saddens me, not only because I should really, really be getting down to my project properly and taking photographs all the time, but also because it does kind of mean that I haven't really done anything spectacular. I'm going to start taking more photos, because then I can update this blog more and use Tumblr for my work less and my posts won't look like this one all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: