Monday 17 June 2013

Feel to Follow.


All these recent posts going around about how the end of GFC is nearing has kind of put the scarers on me. Since the first few started coming out I started using Bloglovin' a lot more, and it's actually pretty decent, especially since Blogger started making it so you can only look at one blog at a time and I'm a big fan of queuing things up in my tavs. Bloglovin' allows you to preview posts, like and archive them and categorise the blogs you follow however you like. I'm pretty happy to make the move over, but obviously, I'm not so happy that (for seemingly no reason) Google Friend Connect is being completely phased out, so I just thought I'd let you know there are a few other ways to follow me and stay up to date.

Bloglovin' – This is the main platform I use and check up on, it's great for finding new blogs and has a really user-friendly, attractive layout.

Twitter – I usually update my Twitter as soon as a put up a new post. It's also a good place to start if you fancy a general chit chat and don't mind unnecessary updates on my day-to-day life.

Instagram – If you like pictures of white cats and food, this is probably the perfect Instagram account for you! I don't tend update it with info about my blog that often (because I'm lazy), but sometimes I do, and there is a link in my profile if you're just a casual reader.

So there you have it, I hope we stay friends after 'the big switch', I'd love to be able to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: