Thursday 20 June 2013

Kitty Friends.

I came home from work the other day to see these dorks perched smug as anything in our neighbours garden. Doll is desperate to be buddies with them, but they, particularly the little lady on the left, aren't having any of it. They can climb on their roof and we don't even have one, they probably hunt things other than worms too.




Did anyone else see The Secret Life of the Cat on Horizon last week? I wonder if Dolly and these two share territories or have learnt to tolerate each other, they didn't seem all that amused to see her trot out after me when I came out into the garden. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I really need at least a cat camera...

In other news, we've suddenly sprouted a ton of tiny mushrooms on our lawn, I'm no mycologist so I've no idea if they're edible and actually I don't even know if I would want to eat them if they were, I just think they're kind of neat.


I sure wish this weather would cheer up soon, my zombie strawberry plant is actually making an attempt to give me some fruit this year and all we need is a couple of days of solid sun and I reckon at least one of them is going to turn red. I'm so excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: