Friday 7 June 2013

Friday Finds.

TGIF! Isn't it wonderful that the sun is going to finally shine this weekend? We've decided to postpone the gathering we had planned in favour of a bit more quality time together, something we haven't really managed to fit in around our recent house guest and being so busy going other places to visit people and having people visit us. I definitely think a lie-in is in order, but we haven't really made any solid plans yet, other than to collect Moon's Glastonbury ticket from the post office, pretty exciting!

I haven't done a post like this in a little while, and I guess that's a combination of not really wanting to spend my time browsing online when I spend all day at work in front of a computer, as well as not really being inspired by anything in particular that I've seen. That said, after going to the Soho Flea Market last weekend, my hunt for pretty things has been revitalised slightly, so here are some things I'd like to share with you .


[Oh No Rachio!]
This week has felt a little tougher than some, and it's definitely one that feels like it calls for satisfying typographic motivational artwork.


[Maiden]
How sweet are these lamb salt & pepper shakers? If only salt & pepper shakers were more disposable or more acceptable as ornaments, I would replace my pug salt & pepper shakers, at least for spring/summer, in an instant.


[Finest Imaginary]
I think I'm catching Moon's compulsion to love all things wooden. First my Designosaur triceratops necklace and now I'm really lusting after this custom-made wooden name necklace. You know, because my huge Tatty Devine name necklace doesn't fulfill my need to own things with my name on.



[Claudia Varosio]
I do love a good alternative movie poster and Claudia Varosio's are just great. I might have to make some wall space just so I can justify her totally awesome Wes Anderson posters.


[Modcloth]
This long-sleeved t-shirt would be oh so perfect for Glastonbury, it's kind of obvious and subtle at the same time, and I like that. I'm always keeping my fingers and toes crossed that one day Modcloth UK shipping will be reasonable enough to justify buying just one thing - or that they'll just give in and open up a UK Site, they have the best stuff!


[Art Pause]
A map made up of cats, I'm not sure I need to say much more...


[Craft Schmaft]
Since seeing such pretty ballon-centric things on my recent trips to Bristol, I've become a little obsessed. I love Ally from Now That's Pretty's post about the Hot Air Balloon Party she had and she also did a great tutorial for making your own. I'd love to have the time to make my own, but this little kit seems like a happy medium and has potential to not result in a total #PinterestFail twist.

1 comment:

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: