Tuesday 18 June 2013

What I Wore: (on a day like today).


Bag: Rob Ryan for Alphabet Bags

We weren't up to much over the weekend other than going to see Dry the River on Saturday evening and spring cleaning so this was really a fancy outfit 'just because'. Sometimes it feels like nothing's that much of an effort when you have your favourite clothes on, I only really wore this to go up the town. This is a current favourite combination, I've been looking for excuses to wear this t-shirt all the time because only the best kind of people will get the reference and essentially wearing one of my favourite films is pretty much where it's at for me.


I picked up this t-shirt in the sale on Ohh Deer after having my eye on it for ages, I'm glad I waited but I'm even more glad I was persistent. The t-shirt's sold out now but you can check out more of designer Tim Easley's work over at his website or get some of his artwork for your own from his Etsy.


Cardigan: Pacsun
T-shirt: Ohh Deer
Necklace: Designosaur
Belt: New Look
Pin: Cath Kidston
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Target
Shoes: Converse


The camo-cardigan kind of offsets the Bueller-vibe I feel, not quite that famous leopard-print sweater-vest though...


Still loving tie-dye-effect nails, trying to perfect it in time for Glastonbury.

2 comments:

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: