Friday 16 May 2014

Half-day.


It's been weird weather lately but with the sun shining I'm in a really good mood and am really looking forward to relaxing this weekend. Last week I took a cheeky half-day to get over to Dorking to see Jimmy Carr on Friday evening. I figured it was better to make the most of seeing my sister while she rounded up her Easter holidays as I hadn't seen her much.




After a tasty lunch at a (weirdly) completely deserted ASK, we walked it off with a quick walk around beautiful Boxhill, and we certainly picked the perfect day for it. It's hard to believe that it was chucking it down with rain the following morning.




While it might not have been the most exciting place to grow up, it is nice to visit Dorking every once in a while.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: