Thursday 8 May 2014

On the Farm.


We had a couple of our favourite Londoners visit us over the Bank Holiday weekend, so naturally I went out of my way to find the most country-mouse activity available. This time I picked a lambing day at Amners Farm, where we went to the Berkshire Country Fayre last year and while it wasn't on quite the same scale, as whiling away a couple of hours go, it was pretty great.

Anywhere where I can get my hands on baby animals is always going to be a winner with me but being outdoors in the sunshine and seeing all the baby lambs really was really lovely.






Whadda face



Might regret not smuggling one of these little guys.
All that was standing in my way was the children handing them out!







That's right, chicks and puppies!











I guess I'll stop posting pictures of funny farm animal faces eventually, but I don't think it's going to happen any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: