Wednesday 25 August 2010

Scott Pilgrim.

Hello clichéd 'blogging an opinion that most people already have or have read'.
Scott Pilgrim vs The World is a great movie!
This article pretty much sums up why I think you should see it; /08/go-and-pay-to-see-scott-pilgrim-right-now.html

It's funny and definitely different from any film I've seen, also like Youth in Revolt, Michael Cera is actually a little bit less like his character from Juno, which is always good, and even better than Youth in Revolt - which was also pretty good by the way - he plays his age, finally. He's no longer 16 and he can be his age, my age, and he might belong to me rather than people my sister's age, who ruin everything.

The girl who plays 'Knives' (Ellen Wong), looks like my cousin Mandy, uncannily, particularly in the part of the film where she has long hair.
"You punched the highlights out of her hair!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: