Friday 20 August 2010

Oops.

Kay, so I still haven't updated with the neat photos I've taken, haven't even put them onto my computer yet.
Moon is leaving for Ireland this evening so I've spent the last couple of days with him instead of doing anything productive but give me a break I don't actually have anything to do and I won't be seeing him for like 10 days.
I have the dentist this afternoon and am heading back up to New Malden in a bit, then I'm on my own until Monday - urgh. I've been putting it off because I'm not a huge fan of being on my own.

It's just dawning on me that it's now a month until Uni starts again. Better start reading properly. The only relevant chapter in one book wasn't as great as I thought it would be. I think I'll start on the main book tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing this:
I thought the film was pretty intense, so I'm quite excited that 'Combo' is meant to make an appearance in this too. I'm hoping I'll have a decent TV to watch it on by the time it comes out.

I promise I'll sort myself out - while I'm on my own - over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: