Sunday 15 August 2010

Redbull.

May as well post this now while I have time (before my party).
Last night Moon and I went to Redbull X Fighters, which was my present to him for graduating, it was pretty cool.
We had pretty decent seats and a good view of everything. The only problem was the weather, it was freezing and as it had been raining there were puddles everywhere so my feet were wet and therefore frozen for the rest of the evening. But, I did get to see Amir Khan from far away and there was a pretty stylish crash - we didn't get to see the end though because we had a train to catch and it overran by ages.




© Ruth Johnston 2010.

I wish I'd brought my SLR as there were plenty of other people that did and I'm not particularly impressed with these pictures.

It's my party in a couple of hours, I'm pretty excited. I get to open a few presents early, as well as see family I haven't seen in ages, not to mention my two oldest friends. I'm also looking forward to trying Crabbies ginger wine.. hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: