Saturday 21 August 2010

Birthday Partay.

Ok, so I didn't take that many at my party - but hey, photography is like work to me, yeah?
It was a great afternoon, I really enjoyed it and I'm so thankful to everyone who came.
A full set of photos can be seen on Facebook because if I put all the ones that I like on her each post would be tremendously long and the whole blog would be mega cluttered.



My cake was huge, I think that there's still loads left, despite all the guests having been fobbed off with some. It was really tasty though.




Once I got back from a few drinks at the Kings Arms - and after realising why I cut myself off from my friends at home for a bit - I set off some sky lanterns with Moon and my sister. It was quite cool to do it myself, just remember that I'm not a copycat.

© Ruth Johnston 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: