Friday 27 August 2010

Sir..

So, yesterday I took my first trip to the big Westfields in Shepherds Bush, I don't think I ever want to go back there again, it is far too huge. I have a new appreciation for quiet Primarks though, I finally found some pink tea towels to match our pink kitchen, I'm very pleased. I think the amount of pink things I've accumulated is few enough that I don't look like a mad person, but enough that you can kind of get the idea.

I did what I guess would be considered an outfit post on my 365 today. I feel like I should be wrapping up, what happened to the summer? I do hope that September is warm, or at least that it's a bit warmer further south.

I discovered this this afternoon, being a big fan of the original, I was a bit skeptical, but I've since found out that Chloe Moretz (Hitgirl from Kickass) and Kodi Smit-McPhee (The Boy from The Road) will be taking on the roles of Abby and Owen (the renamed Eli and Oscar). So I'm a bit more optimistic, and although the trailer doesn't give too much away, from what I can take out they've stayed true to a few familiar scenes, so I'm actually quite looking forward to seeing it. It's quite a while (at least it feels like that now), until Hallowe'en weekend, but I'm sure it will fly by.

This is a photo of a Snog that I got in Westfields yesterday, it was pretty tasty, but it was one of those things you can definitely make at home, and it probably would be identical to what their selling, so I'm not in too much of a hurry to get another one.

I've been deceptively lazy today, but I've done a lot, I found out that my duvet is double and everything, which means I can buy some pretty new sheets. My laziness is down to being too full of dimsum, but my accidental two-hour nap didn't cause too much damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: