Wednesday 20 May 2009

All of five days.

Only the boring get bored, I must be very boring.

I've been awake for around an hour now, the oven is broken, a man may come today or in the next couple.. I'm not holding my breath.
I don't cook that much using the oven, but now it's broken, I have a sudden urge to use it. I wonder if the next landlord will be this prompt, it does worry me slightly that he's suggesting I light the oven with a lighter, I do not wish the blow the house up, I reckon I can do without for a couple of days.

I think I'm going to do something creative today. Yesterday I did nothing. I lied yesterday, the most exciting thing wasn't putting washing on the line, it was making the kitchen floor shiny and not sticky.

My great-grandma died yesterday, she was 96. My gran thinks I should go to the funeral, I don't want to, I don't like funerals and it would ruin my nice memories of her. She tried to teach me how to make fire with stones I'd found on a beach.. in her living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: