Monday 18 May 2009

I seen it, you've shown it..

The recordings on Youtube of Accordion Song by The Maccabees make me sad. It is an awesome song, it's not like I'm taking back that Felix shouldn't sing, I still believe Orlando completely has the upper hand there, but it was so awesome last week.

I wish I'd videoed it, but then to have done that I'd have wasted my actual experience. Although I take a few photographs at gigs, I hate the people who must capture everything. When I went to see Lily Allen the venue was filled with them. A gig is all about experience, how can you have an experience if you're trapped behind a camera the entire time?

"Oh, I remember that... but only because I took a photograph of it, what was actually going on?"
19th March 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: