Wednesday 27 May 2009

A great big sail, basically.

Should have put these up yesterday but was a little bit distraught about Moon leaving for home - don't know why - and generally just sat being lazy and bored. I'm not having my laptop on my bed again, I lose all track of time, and don't ever move from it. Burgh.

I wake up really late when Moon's not here, I guess it's because the motivation of always having someone there to talk to and do things with is taken away with them when they leave. Then again I could always just stop being such a baby about it and fill my day with actual productivity.

Stacy has disappeared. He has not been home for two nights now..

Anyway, here are the photographs taken when Me, Moon and my sister went up the Spinnaker Tower yesterday, I think I actually hate the new iPhoto, I might switch back. I tried to colour correct the white balance, this time I think it looks alright, but with other images it's been a complete failure. I like in these how it's sort of over-saturated them a bit, it makes them look like they've come from 35mm.

It's such a weird feeling to walk on that glass floor.





This thing ↑ is a) one of the most uncreative mascots ever and b) pretty scary.
Anyway, my sister's gone home now, obviously, I think she had an ok time, reckon she preferred Southampton to here too. Which is fine, because so do I in a lot of ways.

P.S. Obviously, I didn't take the photographs that I'm in, but I did edit them.. and I like them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: