Tuesday 6 October 2009

The Invention of Lying.

Went to see it yesterday, was a bit of a disappointment, Ghost Town was funnier, but then this isn't really meant to be funny.
I'm surprised it's not had too much grief yet, it's basically two fingers up at Christianity.




Karl Pilkington is right about it though, it does stop before you get bored, any more of what started towards the end of the movie and I think I would have cried.
Also, Jennifer Garner has the oddest mouth, puts me off.

Stephen Merchant's scene is by far the best. If I could find it, I'd show you, it's so awesome.
Hopefully Cemetery Junction will be better.

Still sad I don't get to see Gervais at Guildhall in any case.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1058017/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: