Thursday 1 October 2009

Bad Luck.

Gig has been postponed anyway, feel like such a tit. Should have just taken the job, on the plus side, I have the opportunity to send in my work to 'the student guide', I'll get on this afternoon. Thanks for the email/opportunity so far, Natalie.

Pretty annoyed about the gig in general, with or without the ridiculous thing I did.
Was really looking forward to it, and with him going to straight to Europe, it probably won't happen until November anyway. Eugh..

Photos from Love Albert Road up soon, I got some quite good shots but it was pretty much rubbish, think that it's too big for it's boots, it wasn't even that good last year, don't know why it's won all these awards.



Fresher's Fayre junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: