Tuesday 20 October 2009

YOU ARE A WINNER!

Just come back from the worst lecture of my life to discover that the nice people at iTunes UK have given me free tickets to a Biffy Clyro acoustic session in London... so swings and roundabouts.

I don't even like Biffy Clyro that much but a chance to see them in a smaller venue where there is hardly any chance I will die will be quite nice. Plus when they're acoustic, they're lovely.
I'm going to see if I can sort out some kind of press-pass so I can use it for my project.

Project is coming along pretty well by the way, considering no one else has done anything, apparently.
These lectures are so tired though, and two out of the three have been rather irrelevant, and yet I still have to put it all in my RDB.
Oh well.

London tomorrow, I really should be squeezing every penny right now. I'm going to Brighton on Saturday as well. My loan/bank balance isn't doing as well as it should be. Plus Halloween is beginning to look expensive. I guess I'll just put £20 aside for that. Can't really afford to eat in London. I will be starving, man.


Quite looking forward to Halloween, even though Trick 'r' Treat did nearly everything it could to prevent this, it's a pretty pointless/bad film. Poor old Brian Cox.

I watched The Unborn the same night. Laughed so hard, it's so so so funny. So bad it's good. Unbelievable. My review on Lovefilm describes it better.

Poor old Gary Oldman.

Going to be carving pumpkins, something I've yet to have done in my 20 and a bit years of being alive.


Quite excited for tomorrow now, but must do work now in order to justify it. boom.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: