Wednesday 21 October 2009

Space and place.



The theme for this documentary practices brief is space and territory. I have chosen to focus on panoramic images as they can make smaller, intimate spaces seem vast and much bigger than they actually are. I haven't chosen what kind of images I will actually be taking for this set but after reviewing these images, I'm thinking about looking at different spaces at different times of day as it might be interesting to see the impact that people have on one space over the course of a day.
I can produce between four and ten prints so the sorting process should be quite easy once I have enough images to choose from.















Biffy Clyro tonight, I asked them if I could bring my SLR to work for the project but they said no because very few press are even going to be allowed to photograph. Lame. I'm still quite excited though and I can always bring my compact I suppose, they don't need to know that it's 10MP too.
Need to look over things for lecture on Friday and scan it in for the digital RDB... why is everything so hectic. I hope it will calm down when this brief is over and I start the next one, mind you it doesn't seem like many people on the course have even really started this one yet. Not that I've even done loads.
Updates soon.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: