Tuesday 6 October 2009

LARD 2009: 27th September.

Love Albert Road Day 2009.
Sorry it took so long to get these up, it feels like I've had so many things to do, in actual fact, this is pretty untrue.











Uni has officially started now that I've had my first lecture (which was awful), I have a small four week project on Documentary Practices to do that will be exhibited in Portsmouth Cathedral, exciting.
Have to buckle down I suppose, the project is mainly about space rather than people etc. So we'll see how I do out of my comfort zone.
I have a barn dance this weekend that I will no doubt be expected to photograph, I might use it for the project. We'll see.

Can't wait until this week is over, was woken up an hour before my alarm this morning, next time I'm not moving. Much easier to sleep.
Hope to get back into the swing of things in the next couple of weeks and actually have proper work up on here.

So wet and rubbish today. Eugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: