Thursday 29 October 2009

Had enough of panoramics.

..But have become obsessed with the bed.
I've photographed it about 4 times today.
This project, with or without research is going to kick ass... why am I so enthused about a piece of rubbish?
I don't really like modern art, I guess because it's pretty easy and related to the idea of space - otherwise I wouldn't notice/care.







© All Images, Ruth Johnston 2009

Maybe I should fork out for a fish-eye lens, a proper one. I haven't even got the right lens for the attachment I bought anymore. Anyone want to buy an attachment?

I have no time now and the time I do have, I spend sleeping. When I have finished doing my RDB, I will update the blog with proper work and not ugly 'shot on compact digital' panoramics, urgh.

Didn't watch Couple's Retreat in the end as Lovefilm sent me Spinal Tap and Little Ashes. Wish I'd used up the Orange Wednesday to be honest..
Spinal Tap is awful, I even see the influence it's had on The Office and I still hate it. Literally the only funny parts are the ones included in the clip shows that talk about how funny it is. I really, really wanted to like it, but I just couldn't.

I hope Little Ashes has a bit more to offer, although ofcourse I realise they're two completely different types of film.

Did have nachos though, at HaHa, wasn't as good as the one in Brighton, why is Portsmouth so lame?

I'm going to London again tomorrow, this time to see Bowling for Soup. Might head there early to get to The White Chapel gallery to sneak a peak at their Sophie Calle exhibition, I think it's kind of a retrospective, at least they're showing her work from the 1980s to present, should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: