Monday 19 December 2011

Cornwall.

Here's the long-awaited video from when I went to Cornwall a couple of weeks ago. I tried to make it a bit more visual than diaristic as I knew we would mainly be hanging out rather than seeing or talking about things that would be majorly exciting to anyone other than us, it's not like it was Glastonbury.

But anyway, I sat down this evening and made this, I hope you like it. I picked Tom the Lion for the music because he kept coming up on the playlist that I made for the journey down, and he is lovely.

I have a few Christmas-related posts that I'm thinking about, I'm feeling fairly 'in the spirit' now but I've yet to bust out 'The Muppets Christmas Carol'. Moon and I had a great overnight stay on the Isle of Wight at the weekend with all our university pals, it was swell. I have a couple of photos to share from that, I quite like the Isle of Wight.
Just thought I'd share this nice video with you and let you know that I'm still thinking about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: