Monday 5 December 2011

Inky rewards.

When I left Ink Global last Wednesday, they were kind enough to give me a copy of December's Metropolitan Magazine for Eurostar which I had helped work on. I think I will have contributed a bit more to the following issue as this one was just finishing up when I started, but it gives a balanced look at what I did all the same, with the images on the Radius London article being ones that I sourced from a couple of the companies mentioned and the inset Benibar images being from Rex Features and Getty.





They were also kind enough to send me off with an advent calendar, as I finished on 30th November. It's a proper one too, one where you have to search for the doors!

Metropolitan Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: