Wednesday 13 October 2010

To add to this week's list.

FFS!
Setting up the studio in my room and one of my lights suddenly doesn't work.
Ring up Elemental and am told to open up the back of the lights and look at the fuse?!
Finally prise the back open and discover a blown fuse (one good thing that comes from this is Elemental are sending me a couple of new fuses).
Text Darren to not come until 3 as I'm running to Asda to see if I can get a replacement fuse.
Darren arrives 15 minutes early anyway and waits outside in his car.
Find set of fuses for £2.
Meet Darren and excitedly go to replace the broken fuse.
The fuses I bought are too big!
Continue the shoot with one light and at an awkward angle.
Whilst packing kit away notice a small 'baggy' at the bottom of my lights back - IT'S A REPLACEMENT FUSE!
Darren has left - another slightly failed shoot.

At least the shoot will go well tomorrow.
What else can go wrong - I'm like Eeyore right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: