Thursday 14 October 2010

Carol Vargas.

This is so awesome.
© Carol Vargas, 2010. via Mint Magazine

Carol Vargas also has an awesome series on her Flickr called 'Legs in the Air' but I like this 'Noah's Ark - Animal's Meeting' set the best because it's pretty inspiring in relation to my 'in my head' dressing up box project that I might possibly do next semester.
Although finding stuff like this just affirms the fact that creatively, I am almost completely unoriginal, even if I find the photos after my own idea.
I like her photos anyway; http://www.flickr.com/photos/carolinevargas/

I also found this at Mint Magazine, made me laugh out loud, it's kind of funny how these are just suddenly trendy, but it makes me feel mega-cool for having one this time last year and it wasn't even from kigu.co.uk, amateurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: