Tuesday 12 October 2010

Darren.

Here are two terrible photos from yesterdays shoot - I am so upset, but I've asked him to come back so hopefully he will and we can do it properly as everything to do with my 'proper' lights is fixed now.
I am so annoyed both with how badly I've edited these and with how bad they looked before anyway. I've almost fallen out of love with my flashgun, in this situation nothing compares to studio lights. Plus I realise he's not even looking at me in these, which I'll fix on the next go, it was hard because it had to be dark and he's about 7 foot tall.

So, this is Darren, his dad is Malaysian-Chinese and his mum is English. He wants to get 'double eyelid' surgery with his first pay-check in five years time because he thinks his eyes will sag like his dads. He doesn't think being half-Chinese is a big deal and that going on like it is is like white people banging on about being white.
© Ruth Johnston 2010.

Urgh, these are so mottled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: