Tuesday 12 October 2010

Super-reliable.

Today has been both hectic and lazy, I haven't really got round to doing any work, but I've been arranging a few more shoots.
One thing I can say is that half-Chinese people can be a bit useless at getting back to you when you're asking them to do something. Aside from the two people I know, everyone else who has said yes have taken until now to get back to me. I don't mind but it's a bit funny.

I cancelled a shoot today but the guy turned up anyway because he doesn't have a phone and didn't get the message through Facebook. I cancelled because of the 'lights situation' and five minutes after the guy stepped out the door to go home, the UPS van showed up with all my replacement parts. I've rearranged the shoot because I didn't want the photos to turn out like yesterdays - I did them with my flashgun and they're not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: