Friday 1 October 2010

This is harrrrd!

I am rubbish at speaking in front of anyone when I'm standing up. AND there wasn't even a reason for me to be standing up, I was just there on my own talking about something (my project) that no one has any interest in. POO!
I don't know why I am so rubbish, I have told people about it about 100 times over now.

Things to do:
Write up a brief to send to subjects to give them a better and more formal idea of the project.
- Flyers are a dumb idea because people will ignore them.

A couple of people have said, 'I know a person', so that makes things a bit easier and at least less stressful than doing it totally on my own. I also went onto a 'general' mixed race forum and posted up there. The internet makes everything seem to so dodgy, I don't want to leave my phone number everywhere but I would rather somebody rang me than emailed me saying they would do it and then back out, at least my voice sounds like a 21 year old University student just trying to get on with a project.
10am-5pm is not a fun day to do when it's in the same room the whole time, that can't be healthy.

This is Kip Fulbeck
I really must remember him because he is the same ethnic background as me and his Hapa project is the best point of reference that I have at the moment.
Why does he have to be 'American'? I wish I was in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: