Monday 4 October 2010

NervyB.

I really like this photo even though it doesn't fit in with any of the others from the shoot and I know my tutors will probably hate it.
© Ruth Johnston 2010.
I've started to print things off, I think once I get it all in my RDB, it will look like I've done loads and having had a proper look through the photoshoot from Saturday, I'm pretty happy with my first results too.

I think I've decided what I want to go as for Halloween, I'm excited.
I have so much to do this week, I've got to get all this work into my RDB before I go home at the weekend. It's the Oscar party this weekend, I'm looking forward to it more now that I have a nicer outfit to wear, I don't think it will be too hard and I really hope it helps to improve my 'chat' before I have to shoot strangers for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: