Wednesday 13 October 2010

brb, gonna hibernate.

So far, this week has not been the best.
My lights broke at the weekend.
My shoot on Monday was rubbish.
It's costing more than I thought to print out the Gomes photos.
My replacement parts for my lights came a mere five minutes after I told one of my half-Chinese subjects to go home.
It took me nearly an hour to put in the new modelling bulb before I found out that part of the old one was still in there.
I was accidentally late for my tutorial this morning, thinking it was at 10:40 when it was actually at 10:20, my tutor was understandably pissed.
I had to send a grovelling email to the aforementioned tutor.

Swallow me up please. It's these little sod's law annoyances than make up an even bigger annoying picture.

On the plus side, I have a reshoot of Monday's shoot this afternoon (hopefully), and a shoot tomorrow and Friday, as well as one that I arranged ages ago on Sunday. I should have a decent amount of work piled up by next Monday and then maybe next week won't be so demotivating and terrible. URGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: