Wednesday 21 September 2011

Selling myself.

I've definitely been suffering this week with a serious case of a 'can't get a job, won't ever have a job' blues. So after perking up a bit after my driving lesson, as well as on the suggestion of Moon, I made this flyer.

I'm the first to admit that my graphic design skills are second to quite a few people's but I don't think that I've done a half-bad job on this. There was further suggestion, when I posted it on Twitter earlier, that I should add an image to the flyer, I guess because it would sell what I'm offering more. However, I believe that currently it's fine the way it is, I think the design is solid enough to catch people's attention, but that's just my big head. Further criticism is encouraged if you feel that it's needed.


Things aren't looking as down as they were at the beginning of the week though, having been in touch with a few promising leads this morning and with a telephone interview (I hope) to look forward to later this afternoon. I have also really made headway in scrap-booking again which will definitely help towards keeping me creative and stopping my brain from turning into mush, I'll maybe do a post about that in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: