Monday 26 September 2011

Nailing it.

I've been crazy indecisive about my nails this week, but they are actually a decent length at the moment, although I'm still struggling to understand how people have them much longer than this.

Base colour: Top Turquoise, Model Own
Crackle: Barry M

Base colours: Concrete Mixer, Purple Poppy, Peach Puff; Models Own
Models Own Nail Art Pen, black

Models Own Nail Art Pen, black
Models Own Nail Art Pen, white
Sophies Pink, Models Own
Tangerine Queen, Models Own
Jade Stone, Models Own
Peach Puff, Models Own
500 Disco Ball, Rimmel London: I ♥ Lasting Finish
Gold Digger, Models Own
Top Turquoise, Models Own

2 comments:

  1. You really love leopard print don't you? I don't blame you though, I would too if I was that good at them!

    Fantastic nails!

    p.s. I don't understand long nails either.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for your comment! I love the leopard print, I don't think I'll ever tire of it.
    Glad I'm not the only one, I only stopped biting mine at the beginning of the year so even having nails is really taking some getting used to :) x

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: