Wednesday 14 September 2011

Wednesday 14th September.

Day 10 of 'keeping myself active', it certainly is weird to be home while knowing that in a week's time students will be returning to University and I won't be, probably ever again.

Thorpe Park yesterday was good, and it was great to catch up with my friend Laura too, who I haven't seen in ages. I think my favourite ride was 'Stealth', which I forgot was so fast. Probably the best freebie, I've had all year.

It was Mid-Autumn festival a couple of days ago and the moon looked beautiful, so I took the opportunity to get a snap. I don't think that it's quite as good as what I got when the moon was really big (Supermoon), but I like the result, especially as there was no tripod involved and I just took it from my bedroom window.

I've noticed more and more that a lot of bloggers seem to be posting photos taken with their phones, so here's a bit of a weekly digest. It's quite useful to have a camera on your phone, I used to hate the idea of it, but since I now have a decent camera on my phone I tend to use it a fair amount when out and about. Although an actual camera/my SLR (when I'm feeling strong) is obviously preferential.



Ed Sheeran paw prints outside Banquet Record Store, Kingston


Cute prizes at Thorpe Park that reminded me of Moon's drawings.

Sadly, despite being out all day yesterday, I had no replies from any jobs, but I do have a 'professional' blogging opportunity in the works, which I'll link to if I'm successful.

My second driving lesson went much better than the first one, which I'm very pleased about, I actually can't wait until I've had enough lessons and can drive off and around all over the place. I know I've still got a while to go yet, but it's still exciting, even though there's still things like parking to learn and the actual proper rules when it comes to the test.


What I wore 14/09/11:

Cardigan: H&M
Dress: Primark
Belt: Primark
Tights: New Look

Nails:

Stripes: Models Own, Sophie's Pink
Models Own/WAH Nail Art Pen, White
Leopard Print: Models Own: Peach Puff (My new favourite colour)
Models Own/WAH Nail Art Pen, Black

It's back to the grind of the job hunting this afternoon, which of course I must write down in my Jobseeker's 'diary'. I just received a rejection for my application to Kingston Disney Store, darn, there goes my post-degree hopes and goals down the drain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: