Tuesday 13 September 2011

612.

The Job Centre messed up again today, putting my initial 40 minute appointment into a 10 minute slot, but I refuse to dedicate another post to them because the overall experience wasn't too bad - aside from their insistence that I use newspapers in my job search, what decade do we live in?

So I returned a few things whilst I was in Kingston today and also made a few purchases. I think I may have a problem now, I bought some hand cream from H&M, purely due to the packaging, but it was pretty cheap and I do need some new hand cream. I also bought a smart pair of shoes from Primark, to keep me ticking over while I wait until I have enough money for the pair I have my eye on from River Island. I always think it's such a shame when shoes have nice patterns inside and no one will ever see them.



Hand cream from H&M
Shoes from Primark

I'm off to Thorpe Park tomorrow, this week is so full, I have no idea how I've suddenly become so busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: