Wednesday 28 September 2011

POW! Leopard!

Here is what my nails look like today:


Sophie's Pink, Models Own
Peach Puff, Models Own
Tangerine Queen, Models Own
Models Own/WAH Nail Art Pen, Black
Models Own/WAH Nail Art Pen, White

Can we please take a moment to appreciate the ambidexterity demonstrated on my right thumb, I was pretty chuffed. Obviously basically all I do is follow what WAH Nails do as my nail inspiration (I really like their word trend at the moment), but it's not as difficult as it looks and doesn't even take much practise. I'd stay away from stripes until you're really concentrating though, I think that it's the most frustrating design to do if you get it wrong because it's difficult to hide.

Speaking of nail art!
Models Own released an image today of their new line of polishes, the Beetlejuice collection. Beautiful holographic polishes that will be great for Autumn. I'm pleased because Models Own is easily my favourite brand and with these they're now able to keep up with Nail's Inc and 17, who have brought out 3D and magnetised polish respectively. I'm not sure which one I'll get yet but Pinky Brown is seeming mighty tempting as is Aqua Violet, which ever one I choose I am placing high hopes on any being better than the incredible let-down that was GOSH's Purple Heart.

The Beetlejuice Collection:
L-R: Golden Green, Pinky Brown, Purple Blue, Aqua Blue and Emerald Black

These colour changing nail varnishes will be available exclusively from the Models Own website from early November.

Like Models Own on Facebook
Follow Models Own on Twitter
Models Own website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: