Wednesday 14 September 2011

35mm Underwater Trial.

I was slightly skeptical about what would happen with these images. Particularly from the second roll due to the fact that I opened the back and the film hadn't rewound properly, but only a few of the images were over-exposed and I didn't really lose any, which was good. I do have some classic 'film snapshot' images with thumbs over the lens, which is nice (Moon!). I really enjoy shooting on film actually though. I think the instantaneous process of digital takes the excitement out of photography somewhat, but I think that that view has been pounded into me from being a photography student, even if it is actually what I think as well.

So I'm quite pleased with these, even if I'm fully of the opinion that Boots totally overcharge for 35mm processing and I probably won't be going with them.
These are from Brittany, so they're mainly beach ones, I'm not sure how I would use such a simple camera in any other way really.






Like I said, we've spent a lot of time around the Brittany area in our life, this was probably the first time we've been on this side of the beach, probably the last too because the sea on that side appears to have a bed of clay rather than sand, it's fun for about 12 seconds until you realise you can't really walk properly.


Facebook album

Currently listening to Ed Sheeran's debut album, '+', while uploading this, download, it's perfection. It's everything I was hoping for, even if he's altered 'The City' and 'You Need Me I Don't Need You', I now have a consolidated collection of Ed Sheeran tracks and I am happy, I think I'll be listening to this album for a while until The Maccabees get their arses in gear. My favourite track on it at the moment is Grade 8, it has basically everything I like about music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: