Sunday 25 September 2011

Facebook - Timeline.

Before I get underway with the mammoth load of planned posts that I have, I thought I'd share my excitement over the forthcoming F8 from Facebook. Because I'm such a nerd, I've already pushed forward my chance to use it and switched to using Timeline. After being so annoyed with the New Facebook that they updated with last week - although I've since got over it and normality has resumed - I think all can be forgiven when the sheer awesomeness of Timeline is taken into account, even 'Lists' (which I still don't use and have since deleted, but I'm sure it will come in useful at some time, probably).

So yeah, because I've been away for the weekend and haven't really wanted to/had the time to blog, I thought I'd share both a screen-cap of my current Facebook profile because it pleases me. And tell you to get on it, because it's fun to know what you were doing in 2007, I don't know how but they've actually added to amount you can procrastinate on Facebook and given my current situation, I think it's brilliant.

It's pretty easy to do if you have instructions, so follow this link and you can start embracing Timeline as the future of your social networking, Google what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: