Friday 11 December 2009

Christmas Cheer.

We had our Christmas Meal/night out on Wednesday, it was a good night but Frankie & Bennies did a pretty dire version of a turkey dinner.
Here are some photos from the night, I'll put the rest on Facebook when I have the time, I've got to sort myself out before heading off to a lecture about Project Management 2.
Speaking of which, the invitations are all done now, the one I addressed to the house arrived today, I'm a bit worried though because it was a bit battered, and I don't know if that's due to the postman or the franking machine, because if it's the machine, it means they'll all be crumpled like that. I guess there's nothing we can really do about it now though.


















© Apart from the ones I am in: Ruth Johnston 2009

I'm quite pleased with how Brief 2 is going but I might change it a bit from the original idea, my tutor said it was a bit broad for something so personal, so we'll see. I've also got to work on my website over the holidays so it's ready in time for the exhibition. So much to do, and I've been so, so lazy this week. Maybe being at home with less to distract me I'll actually get things done, like reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: