Monday 7 December 2009

Research this, research that.

It has occurred to me that I haven't blogged since Wednesday.
I get a feeling that research for my upcoming essay is going to be fun - I think my argument is efficient. I'm going with 'how the media exploits disability' - basically going to compare television with Victorian freakshows and see where that takes me, I don't believe they were exploitative either by the way as in many cases the 'freaks' were working to make money and seek fame, they knew exactly what they were doing.
It should get me a first to be honest.

I've taken some photos but none that are of any merit on their own and I'm saving a lot of them for when this project's finished.

Moon dyed my hair, I looked like a murder victim and he did it wearing his surgeon costume from Halloween.. that's some new news...

I found this quite interesting, can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: