Saturday 19 December 2009

Neat.

Finally have the cable to connect my laptop onto the shiny 50" TV :)
But it also means I can hook it up to any nice LCD tv. It looks nice too. Hasn't got sound, but that cable's in the post. ♥


I have got all my Christmas shopping done for everyone - apart from my sister, but that's easy. I did it all at once, my arms hurt so much. Here are the cute cards I bought to give to everyone, puns are great.


I got my haircut today - the way the hairdresser did it was pointless, I will never do my hair like this ever, plus it hurt a little as she was doing it.


Feeling quite excited for Christmas and have 600 words (all of which is awesome) of my essay done. Just need to sort through photos for my book and then it's done. I'm so sad that there's no snow in New Malden - but then again I've been waiting so long for sun and that's what I've got - I'm going down to Dorking later, where apparently there's still loads of snow, can't wait to build a snowman, hope it's still there.
I hurt my foot this morning - apparently I haven't actually felt physical pain in a while, it hurt so much. I slipped down the stairs and my suitcase fell on it. Quite spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment ♥

You might also like: